Studio Connexion Gallery
Paintings; Soft pastels; Mixed media
Studio Connexion is a Fine Art Gallery located in the heart of Nakusp. Anne-Elizabeth Béliveau curates 6–8 exhibitions mid-May to mid-October. Her love of visual arts led her to this venture. This summer from July 26 to August 13, Carleen ROSS's wildlife watercolours will be featured. She presently resides in Sherwood Park and a few years ago her family started a vineyard in the beautiful Arrow Lakes region in Edgewood. The artist shows regularly and teaches art classes.
- May 19 – June 10: Donna MARKO (coloured pencil painting)
- June 13 – 30: Maureen HOWARD (abstract landscape painting)
- July 4 – 22: Louise DRESCHER (landscape painting and mixed media)
- July 26 – August 13: Carleen ROSS (wildlife watercolour)
- Aug. 16 – September 2: Tatjana Mirkov-Popovicki (landscape painting)
- Sept. 5 – 23: Robyn GOLD (abstract painting)
- Sept. 26 – Oct. 7: Gail McMARTIN (photography)
Venue type: C (My venue is a studio/art gallery exhibiting the work of many artists year round.)
Wheelchair accessible? Yes (Accessible meaning doors at least 32" wide, no threshold more than 1" high and no stairs or an elevator/lift available.)
Business hours outside of the Culture Tour are: Regular business hours.
Tuesday – Saturday 11 am – 4 pm
Note: Copyright ownership of images on this site remains with the creator of the work/image. Permission has been given for this use of images by the Culture Tour, but if you wish to reproduce ANY images you see on this site you must contact the owner of the image directly for permission.